Effective Date: December 14, 2023
By accessing and using the services provided by sugar-elite.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), users agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. These terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the user and SugarDaddyWebsites.com, Inc (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). It is important to read and understand these terms before accessing or using the Website. By continuing to use the Website, users confirm their acceptance of these terms, and agree to comply with all rules and regulations set forth herein.
- You must be at least 18 years old to access and use the Website.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions and communications with other users of the Website. We encourage you to exercise caution and discretion while engaging with other users.
- You agree to use the Website in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You must not use the Website for any unlawful or prohibited purposes, including but not limited to, engaging in fraudulent activities or soliciting illegal services.
- While we take reasonable measures to protect user data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Website. By using the Website, you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks associated with online communication and data transmission.
Ensuring the security of user accounts is of utmost importance to the Company. While the Website does not require any backend for collecting user data, it is the responsibility of users to maintain the security and confidentiality of their account information. Users are advised to choose strong and unique passwords and to refrain from sharing their login credentials with any third parties. The Company will not be held liable for any unauthorized access or misuse of user accounts due to the user's failure to maintain adequate security measures.
Subscription and Membership
- Setting up your Account. After you have consented to this Agreement and registered to use the Service, you can view other Member profiles, communicate with other Members, access and view our blog, and communicate with us through the Service. You need to create an Account and set up a member profile to use the Service. To set up an Account you must: (i) be at least eighteen (18) years old; (ii) provide us with your first and last name; (iii) have a valid email address; and (iv) select a user name and create a unique password. You also must have a valid credit card/payment method if you choose to register for a paid subscription, which will provide you access to all the features and functions of our Service. We hereby reserve the right to authenticate your identity to ensure compliance with the terms of this Agreement and applicable law. By creating an Account you represent and warrant that all information you have provided is accurate and true. You will receive an email confirmation that includes a copy of the Agreement after you have successfully set up a profile and an Account.
- Account Types. You may register to use our Service as set forth above at no cost and use some, but not all, of the features of our Service. To access and use all features of our Service, including but not limited to the ability to send mails to other Service Members, you must enter into a paid subscription. You may elect for different subscription periods, as described in further detail when you register. Subscription fees are subject to change and are paid in advance of the subscription term that you choose.
- Subscription Renewal and Cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically renewed until you cancel it. To cancel your subscription, visit your "Settings" page after login, or contact us.
- Subscription Cancellation and Termination. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel a subscription within three (3) business days of subscribing to our Service to receive a refund by notifying us through the contact information provided below. This three business day period is your "Trial Period". You may cancel your subscription at any time during the subscription term by contacting us at [email protected]. Subscription fees are non-refundable, except for cancellations during the Trial Period. Failure to pay subscription fees will result in termination of the paid Service and/or your Account.
- In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
Content and Intellectual Property
- You retain ownership of the content you submit to the Website, but by submitting content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, display, and distribute your content on the Website for promotional and marketing purposes.
- You agree not to upload or share any content that is illegal, inappropriate, or violates the rights of others. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, or infringes upon intellectual property rights.
- We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these Terms or is deemed inappropriate, at our sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or availability of the Website, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
- In no event shall SugarDaddyWebsites.com, Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, or any other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Modification and Termination
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Website, or suspend your access to the Website, at any time without prior notice. We may update the Terms periodically, and it is your responsibility to review the most current version.
- You may terminate your use of the Website at any time by discontinuing your access and removing your user account. Termination of your account does not relieve you of any obligations or liabilities incurred prior to termination.
All content, materials, trademarks, and intellectual property featured on the Website are the sole property of SugarDaddyWebsites.com, Inc, unless otherwise stated. Users agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, or use any of the copyrighted materials without obtaining prior written consent from the Company. The Company retains all proprietary rights, and any violation of these rights may result in legal action.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which SugarDaddyWebsites.com, Inc. is registered.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be resolved through arbitration, in accordance with the rules of the relevant arbitration association or organization.